In order to present the We Help Ourselves Program in your school or organization, Mental Health America of Greater Dallas (MHA Dallas) requires training. During training, you will learn how to present the curriculum, and you will receive additional information on child abuse laws and issues. In addition, training will also include multicultural and self-examination exercises.
For locations and additional information on training, please contact:
Mental Health America of Greater Dallas WHO® National Coordinator
624 N. Good-Latimer, Suite 200
Dallas, Texas 75204
214-871-2420 ext. 119
Regional Victim Crisis Center in Abilene, Texas
Fannin County Children’s Center in Bonham, Texas
The Crisis Center in Odessa, Texas.
All Other Locations
We can come to your community wherever you are located. Special training prices will be available for your community needs.
2019 Spring WHO®TRAINING’S
Kindergarten- 6th Grade Training:
New Training Date:
May 21st and 22nd
7th Grade – 9th Grade Training:
10th Grade – 12th Grade Training:
Additional Training Information: WHO Training Spring 2019
- Purchase orders are welcome.
- CEUs are available.
- Our building is located near downtown Dallas. The DART Rail (Green Line) stops
one block from our building at the “Deep Ellum” station. Look for a three-story,
beige church building.
- Special trainings are available for pre-school, 3rd – 4th Grade MODULE 2, 5th – 6th
Grade Violence Prevention, 7th – 9th Grade and 10th – 12th Grade.
- Parent Workshops are available in Spanish or English. Various subjects can be
presented to your group such as information on child safety and child abuse prevention. These workshops may be scheduled for your school district or organization. Please call to arrange.
- Workshops for professionals working with children and teenagers are also available. Various workshops are available for faculty, youth program coordinators, church ministers, etc.