Join us to eliminate barriers in mental health care!
We advocate on the local, state, and federal levels for increased mental health care access to our communities. Take action now to share your voice on issues the matter!
Our mental health cannot wait!
Texas 87th Legislative Session
- HB 2504 – Discontinue “Fail First” Practices!
- Discontinue “Fail First” requirements to increase access to mental health care
- HB 133 (Rep. Toni Rose) – Click Here
- Increases postpartum Medicaid coverage from 60 days to 12 months.
- HB 3871 (Rep. Julie Johnson)
- Live Well Texas Program – Close the gap for mental health and healthcare coverage!