- 9 in 10 employees report that their workplace stress affects their mental health.
- Over 65% of employees find it difficult to concentrate because of their work environment.
- Nearly 3 in 5 employees feel that their employer does not provide a safe environment for employees who live with mental illness.
Mental Health America of Greater Dallas is teaming with Conbrio Consulting to offer the Workplace Wellness Workshop: Meeting the Pandemic’s Next Big Challenge for two separate dates on June 24 and August 6, 2021.
This in-person event will help you build the following skills:
- Learn the connections of mental health to organizational culture
- Understand how to manage teams with mental health in mind
- Learn a common language to discuss culture
- Understand the differences between culture, the climate that creates culture, and use change for the better to transition culture for improved mental health
- Get a quick snapshot of your organization’s current culture and how its elements create a constructive mental health environment
- Understand how an organization’s contemporary culture either mitigates or creates mental health problems inside the organization
- Create ideas to take back to your organization to improve its conditions for constructive mental health
Bonnie Cook, Executive Director of MHA of Greater Dallas, and Bill Bancroft, Managing Principal of Conbrio, will lead the workshop. Conbrio Consulting specializes in organizational culture assessment and change.
The 2021 Mind the Workplace report is out now!
Are you looking for new and innovative ways to bring mental health into the workplace?
Not sure how to start the conversation? Let us help you!
MHA of Greater Dallas in partnership with MHA National created a comprehensive guide to implement mental health into the workplace. Now more than ever, mental health is at the forefront of community priorities. Our nation has been rocked by crisis and these stressors translate into the workplace. Your workplace mental health matters.
The Workplace Mental Health Employee Support Guide aids leaders, employees, human resource professionals and mental health advocates in any organization!
To learn more about cultivating a healthy workplace contact Bonnie Cook at email@example.com